Sunday 17 July 2011

My favourite Harry Potter soundtrack tracks.

This past week has made me remember how much I love all the Harry Potter soundtracks, so I've compiled a list of my favourite tracks from them.  Click on each for a link to the track in a Youtube video.


If you're a big Harry Potter fan and have never listened to the soundtracks before, I'd like to think that this post is an "introduction" to them. Enjoy!
The Philosopher’s Stone (composed by John Williams)
The Chamber of Secrets
The Prisoner of Azkaban
The Goblet of Fire
The Order of the Phoenix
The Half-Blood Prince
The Deathly Hallows Part I
The Deathly Hallows Part II

Considering that there are over 180 tracks overall, I think it's good to have narrowed it down to the 61 tracks here. Give them a listen!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect post again.
    Going to have to download some of these :D

    ReplyDelete